Friday, April 07, 2006

Tummy Trouble

Poor Bugaboo!
He has such horrible stomach pains today, and even worse hives! I will be glad when we get to the bottom of all of this food allergy nonsense (will we?) and he can eat something without getting sick. No wonder he doesn't want to eat! He feels AWFUL!!! He is on probiotics, vitamins and a retricted diet. He can't eat anything with wheat and dairy, which WAS making a huge difference in his sleep and his ear infections. Then the stomach probs started all over this week. Daddy is away on business until today, perhaps that is why? Who knows. Since Bugaboo is mostly non-verbal, I can't get it out of him. All he wants to do this morning is sit on my lap with his head on my shoulder and his hands on my tummy (his comfort position since we stopped nursing!).
Bug Boy had a playdate today, which we are now cancelling. Bugaboo's bottom is so red I will no doubt just stick him in the tub for about an hour. And I cancelled the bus, called his teacher and called to let them know he won't be at the afterschool group. Sigh. He really enjoys it, and will be off for the next two weeks!
Speaking of being off for two more weeks, we are going to go NUTS. I will need to be very creative to survive it. He is thrown "off" so easily, I am sure that as soon as he gets over daylight savings time he will be up for a week straight because he hasn't had any OT or PT or Speech.
Ok, he's roaming the house upstairs. Gotta go shut the doors...

1 comment:

Chaotic Mom said...

ARGH! You're always welcome over here for a playdate when those days drag on. Or maybe the park?

I don't post much of the personal things, but these last couple of weeks have been a little rough here, too.

Hang in there! You are one of the neatest moms I know!