Monday, April 10, 2006

4 things about me...

I've been tagged to participate in one of those tagged things, you know, where someone does "Tag! You're it!" and you have to answer a bunch of questions about yourself? Well, my sister did it the other day via E-mail, and for the sake of NOT being repetitious, I won't re-type it. Just see my earlier entry entitled "A Few Things About Me, Courtesy of Muppy," which was posted on April 6th. The only thing missing from that tag that was in this one is:

Four Favorite Foods
  1. Mashed Potatoes
  2. Twice-Baked Potatoes
  3. Scalloped or Au Gratin Potatoes
  4. Did I mention Potatoes?

Four Songs I could listen to over and over (and do!):

  1. Just about any Beatles son
  2. Just about any song from Crowded House
  3. Bridge Over Troubled Waters (most versions)
  4. ANY song by Queen!

Four Books I could read over and over (and do!):

  1. A Prayer for Owen Meany (John Irving)
  2. Jane Eyre (Charlotte Bronte)
  3. Pride and Prejudice (Jane Austin)
  4. Wild Geese (Margaret Ostenso)

Four Reasons I blog:

  1. I have WAY too much time on my hands (HAHA!)
  2. To express myself
  3. Because all the other kids are doing it
  4. I find it therapeutic

Ok, That's enough for now...

As for tagging someone, everyone else has already been tagged! I gotta meet people!

1 comment:

Chaotic Mom said...

Yeah! You got it. I figured you had responded already, didn't realize it was from your sister's tag. ;)