Friday, April 21, 2006

Friday Feast

Felt compelled, just 'cause I think it is cool:

Friday Feast

Appetizer
List 3 things you keep putting off.
1. Getting my hair cut
2. Seeing the Neuro (but I do finally have an appt, just gotta work on not rescheduling it!)
3. Working in the attic to fling and rearrange.

Soup
What do you feel is your greatest responsibility?
Taking care of my family and raising my children

Salad
If you could have starred in any movie, which one would you have wanted to be in and why?
My Fair Lady, as Eliza Doolittle. It is my favourite flick, and the reason I am in love with movies. Movie magic at its best. Romance without sappiness and flashy kissing. Ahhh....

Main Course
What is an expectation you had as a child about being an adult and, now that you are grown up, you realize you were wrong?
I thought that no one made any money, no one lived in a house bigger than mine, every family was huge and intact, everyone was kind. In other words, everyone in the world was an Irish Catholic. How refreshing to find out that the world was SOOOO different and full of amazing people from all walks of life. But it was also an eye-opener to find out how cruel and evil some people could be.

Dessert
When was the last time you had your car serviced?
In January; tires rotated, brakes adjusted, oil changed, inspection, etc. That was the minivan. For Darlings' vehicles: a few weeks ago when he worked on them in the garage.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job getting your appointment with the neuro!!

Chaotic Mom said...

This was really COOL! I love your profile pic, too. ;)

Great, now I've added attic flinging and rearranging to my todo list...