Monday, April 03, 2006

Monday, Monday

Mondays are sooooo busy. My head just wants to spin and my body wants to climb back under the covers. Between the kids having school, me having to get all errands done in under 2.5 hours and then both kids having their social skills groups in locations 20 mins apart at the SAME TIME, I spend the entire day in the car! And then when I finally get home at about 4 in the afternoon, I wonder why I am unmotivated to pick up around the house, reboot the laundry and start dinner.
I crashed for 20 mins while the kids watched a cartoon. I know, baaaaad Mommy! But, I couldn't stay awake and they weren't going to nap. Besides, if they did nap, they wouldn't go to bed! Daylight savings has them totally messed up time-wise. Ugh. I know typical kids get messed up from daylight savings, but it seems that kids with "issues" always get it worse. Once when we went to Tennessee for a week, Bugaboo was on schedule the whole time we were there. But as soon as we got home from our trip, he was TOTALLY off and took over a month to start sleeping more than 6 hours a night! ACK!
Darling is leaving for a trip for a few days, which means Bug Boy should be a basket case this week. And when the witching hour comes around (5:00, when Darling is about to arrive home) there won't be anyone to rescue me. Ugh. I also have a parent training this week, so at least I will get out for a break for one night!
I am impressed that I have enough brain cells left today to put together a few cohesive sentences. It may not make sense to you, though. But since these are my personal feelings and thoughts, PBLTT!!! So there!!! (just kidding.)
CUL8TR. Alligator.
Forecast: I am tired of forecasting my feelings. People can read me like a book and I am rarely in any mood except cheerful and optimistic. So I am sticking with the LA weather forecast and doing it for the next month: Bright and clear.

No comments: