Monday, April 17, 2006

Blah, Blah, Blah Blog

I managed to get to the gym to work out, the kids stayed in babysitting (thank goodness for that!). I think that because Bug Boy was off from school today, Bugaboo was a little more willing to be there. And they were outside, which was WONDERFUL. The child care people are very nice during the day, and Bugaboo has bonded with one of them (and has manipulated her into picking him up the whole time I am gone). So perhaps when he has off from school for now on, I will still get to work out!
I didn't get there all last week. He was in a MOOD, to say the least. Cranky, whiney, destructive, refusing to communicate at all. I know he is out of sorts due to the break, and i cannot wait until he goes back! I wanted to enjoy and savor these moments while he had off from school, but he is missing so much therapy and structure that I feel so badly for him. Isn't it sad that I can't duplicate it enough to make him feel more comfortable at home? At least it just goes to show everyone that he is so much more aware than we realize. He can be a smart cookie.
I feel so, well, blah. Double and triple blah. Don't wanna move, make phone calls, do anything. I have things I should get done, but nothing really pressing. Just need to do room rescues and reboot laundry. The house is in great shape since I did my WHB Saturday. I kept reassuring myself that I can be a little lazy today. And this is after I found out that i gained three pounds back after losing one, the result of not going to the gym for a week and pigging out on stuff I don't need. And drinking more tea and less water. Ugh. I feel like I will never get there. I mean, I know everyone tells me I look fine, I am thin, blah, blah, blah. But I know I am not in the best possible shape I can be in. That is all I want. To stop comfort eating and to work out regularly enough that my body doesn't turn to jelly.
Aunt Flo is clearly coming for a visit in the near future. No wonder I have such a bad attitude today! But I refuse to use that as an excuse, perhaps just a REASON for my bitchiness. So there.

3 comments:

Domestic CEO said...

You know I'm with you on all you're feeling! And I'm not even PMSing!!! :)

Glad you got to the Y today. I got to do an aerobics class this morning and feel much better because of it.

Anonymous said...

I too am not fat, but I am my biggest critic. Will I ever be happy with the way I look? Nah. You're not alone...

Chaotic Mom said...

I don't care that I'm fat or not, I just feel OLD. Tired. Not so good these days. So I'm right there with you. Whatever happened to those carefree days (my 20s?), before my lazy leg syndrome set in?