Thursday, April 20, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things about Mar-j


1…. I love potatoes more than any food ever
2. I love the smell right before it rains
3. I thought I'd have my Master's or Doctorate by now. Didn't know I was stopping for kids.
4. My middle name is Linda. So my name (Marjorie Linda) means beautiful pearl. Which may account for why I am so cloudy sometimes.
5. I procrastinate worse than Hamlet.
6. I am one of seven children and my mom had a total of 15 pregnancies.
7. My favorite color is green. Like plants.
8. I am very sensitive to smells and loud noises, so much so that I get very irritable.
9. I met my husband when I was dating his friend.
10. I really, really, REALLY don't like my hair touched. Even to have it cut. Even if Darling touches it. Even if the kids touch it.
11. I love dogs and don't ever want to be without one.
12. I love old movies. B&W.
13. I consider myself a geek. But geek is chic, so I am actually en vogue.

So there.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



3 comments:

Just Nancy said...

Hey, M-j! Nice list. Geek is cool!

Thanks for visiting my list!

Anonymous said...

Hi M-J, I like your 13 Thursday, it is a nice way to get to know things about you that I wouldn't otherwise know.

Chaotic Mom said...

I never knew your middle name! Never even thought of it. How cool! Linda...

Oh, I SOOOO love potatoes. Can eat them with absolutely ANYTHING, or just alone.

Your saying, "I procrastinate worse than Hamlet" GOT ME! Could be my life motto, darn it! But somehow I just don't see you that way! ;)