Monday, April 24, 2006

Just another Manic Monday...

This is what my usual Monday schedule looks like:

6:30 awake (too many snoozes), make lunches, iron
7:00 DH off to work, kids eat breakfast, get dressed
7:30 I get dressed, eat, start laundry
8:30 Bugaboo gets on bus
9:00 drive Bug Boy to school
9-11 hit gym or food shop
11:30 Bug Boy is finished school
12:00 Bugaboo is home, meet bus
12:30 Kids in car with lunch in baggies
1:00 Bug Boy and Bugaboo both start playgroups, Bug Boy in Haverford, Bugaboo in Elwyn, Bugaboo is usually late (1:30)
2:00 back to get Bug Boy in Haverford
2:30 leave Haverford after conferring with Bug Boy's teacher about social lessons for week
3:00 pick Bugaboo up from Elwyn
3:30 finish food shopping or Target
4:30 home
5:00 dinner ready for kids
5:30 Darling arrives home
6-7 playtime with Daddy, mommy gets more clothes put away
7:00 baths, snack, stories
8:00 bed for kids
9:00 mommy finishes picking up house and cleaning dishes and falls into bed exhausted

Now, today is a bit different, thank goodness. Bugaboo is pretty sick, so no school. No playgroup for him, either. I do have to add Bug Boy's book fair at 10:00 (which I unfortunately have to bring Bugaboo to!) and probably the ped for Bugaboo (while Bug Boy is at Playgroup) but at least it is a little lighter. Oh, and I won't do food shopping with my cranky, autistic 3yo since it will be a nightmare of epic proportions. I instead get to be covered in snot (and Lord knows what else) while he tries to snuggle his ouchies away by sticking his head inside my shirt to rub his face on my tummy, a by-product of the nursing days gone by.

HHEEEELLLLPPPPP!!!!!

Deep breaths, deep breaths...

2 comments:

Chaotic Mom said...

Yes, deep breaths! I'm having a deep breathing kind of day, too... ;)

My thoughts while Big Boy's teacher is talking with me today, "WHAT? You mean my son isn't PERFECT? Are the REST of the children in this class PERFECT? What are you trying to tell me?????"

Sigh... ;)

Anonymous said...

You lead an exhausting...you are pretty amazing. I hope dh appreciates it.