Friday, April 07, 2006

Friday Feast

I saw this on a friend's Web site and thought it was cool, so here is my SECOND post today! HAHAHHA!

Friday Feast

Appetizer
Name a trait you share with your parents or your children.
My kids and I (and Darling) all have amazing energy. Friends call us energizer bunnies. Nuff said.

Soup
List 3 qualities of a good leader, in your opinion.
Honest, Assertive, has some morals. In other words, not a politician.

Salad
Who is your favorite TV chef?
Ohhh, hard one. I used to love Pasquale's kitchen and Yan can cook. And two fat ladies were a scream! I don't have much time to watch tv these days, so I couldn't tell you who is even on.

Main Course
Share a story about a gift you received from someone you love.
Darling doesn't get flowers and such very often, but when he does it is very special. His way of expressing his feelings is through actions. When we were first dating, I had some issues with my car. He said he'd wash it and dropped me off at work. When I was picked up, he washed it, changed the oil, changed the spark plugs, rotated the tires, fixed my crappy radio and a whole bunch of other things. I knew right then he was a KEEPER!

Dessert
How do you react under pressure?
I work extremely well under pressure. I get the job done. But, when the stressful moment has passed, I TOTALLY crash.

Hope that this has been an enlightening experience. Peace Out.

No comments: