Friday, April 28, 2006

Friday Feast

I really like doing this Friday Feast thingy...

Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how polite are you?
Ummm...when I was a kid? A 2. Lately I am closer to 8, I think. But realistically maybe a 7, since I can't seem to keep my mouth shut.

Soup
What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
Watching my Bugaboo play last night. He gets so giddy that he gets a little clumsy and throws himself on the floor. It is a scream.

Salad
Who is your favorite cartoon character?
I used to love watching Mighty Mouse

Main Course
Tell about the funniest teacher you ever had.
I had a teacher in High School, Sr. Jean, that made History really fun! She cracked jokes all of the time, had a great sense of humor, but was a real stickler for the rules. She used to have us play Jeopardy and other game shows as review.

Dessert
Complete this sentence: I strongly believe that ______________________.
I strongly believe that with enormous amounts of hard work, and infinity patience (in other words A LOT!), Bugaboo will learn to speak someday.

That is all.

1 comment:

Just Nancy said...

I think you're probably an 8 at least. I've never heard you be outright mean to someone.

Don't you love it when the kids get silly!

My Friday Feast is up, too.