Monday, May 01, 2006

Typical Monday

I have a few minutes to collect myself before the onslaught of activity begins. Today is Monday, the day when all of the crazy stuff happens. I am trying to relax and sip my tea. Bug Boy is up and eating, I will get Bugaboo up in a little while after my shower.

I almost dread these days. I have a hard time falling asleep the night before. Last night I stayed up too late watching movies when I KNOW I should have gone to sleep. Especially since I had migraines all weekend. Every once in a while I'd glance at the clock and think, "Get yer butt up there!" But I just couldn't. I so rarely get to stare at the idiot box, ya know?

I just have to keep remembering to take deep breaths. I am going to start off at the Y this morning, after I drop Bug Boy at school, so that should help keep me sane. Then I plan on food shopping, getting Bug Boy from school, having lunch, getting Bugaboo off the bus, putting the kids in the car, taking Bug Boy to Havertown, taking Bugaboo to Elwyn, back to Havertown, back to Elwyn, TJ's on the way home for the rest of the groceries, and then home. Then tonight I may try to go to a Family support meeting. We shall see.

Here we go, in 3.....2.....1....

2 comments:

Domestic CEO said...

Oh no, you fell into my tv viewing pattern. Just say no! :)

Domestic Goddess said...

I plan on saying no tonight! 24 is on, and I can't watch that show!