Thursday, May 25, 2006

The Thirteen Things I love about my Husband!


1. He is a planner.

2. He is very responsible with Money.

3. While he is VERY quiet (unlike me) he also is very introspective and a deep thinker (also unlike me).

4. He is very laid back, takes alot to get his ire going.

5. Is a wonderful, patient father to his two special-needs boys.

6. Treats me like an individual with a brain, not a woman who needs to be "taken care of."

7. Always knows what to do when I need it most without me having to say it!

8. Will come home and take over at the drop of a hat when I call him crying and overwhelmed.

9. Can "read my mind" when we are out driving around and comments, "No, we aren't going to go get milk shakes!"

10. Keeps my feet on the ground and my head out of the clouds, most of the time.

11. Even though he doesn't understand music, he appreciates and tolerates the piano playing, singing, flute, sheet music piles, etc.

12. He works very hard so that I can stay home with the kids and take care of them! I love being a SAHM!

13. He loves me unconditionally for who I am, doesn't expect me to change, and puts up with all of my quirks and idiosyncrasies.


Sounds like a heck of a guy, huh? No, you can't have him.

Not yours!

3 comments:

Tish said...

Awww what a great list M-j! Your DH is a lucky man too to have a great wife like you!!!! My TT is up too!!! Have a great weekend!!!

Just Nancy said...

That is a great list. Is he going to see it.

My TT is up, too!

Strong Enough said...

Wow! What a guy! Sounds like a keeper!