Thursday, May 04, 2006


The Thirteen Kinds of Cheese in my fridgeRight Now


1. Cheddar
2. Four Cheese Mexican
3. Parmesan (grated)
4. Locatelli Romano
5. Fresh mozzarella
6. Cream Cheese (is that a cheese?).
7. Brie
8. Feta
9. Cheese Whiz
10. Slender American slices
11. Provolone
12. Regular American
13. Cottage Cheese (NOT mine)

So, we like a little cheese, eh?


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, IÂ’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. ItÂ’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



8 comments:

Domestic CEO said...

Gee, like cheese, do you?!!

K T Cat said...

You're lucky! I've gotno cheese at all.

:-(

My TT are up.

Just Nancy said...

How do you acquire so much cheese??? I found two half packages of shredded cheese in the fridge the other day and used them for dinner.

My TT is up, too.

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Yum yum yum - my kids would love it if I had that much cheese in my fridge!

I played too!

One Scrappy Gal said...

Whoa! That's a lot of cheese!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love cream cheese!
My TT are up.

Julie said...

Great list!! I LOVE cheese so this sounds like my kind of fridge! :)

My TT list is up too at:

http://simplymylife.blogspirit.com

Hysterectomommy said...

I just bought some fresh mozzarella this afternoon to make a caprese salad (is that how you spell it?!)