Friday, May 19, 2006

Friday's Feast (Friday? What happened to Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday?)

Appetizer
What is the last thing you had to have repaired?
My minivan tires. Two weeks in a row I had a flat! Different tires!
Soup
If someone gave you $2,000 with the stipulation that you had to spend half of it on yourself and give the rest to charity, where would you spend the $1,000 and which charity would receive your remaining $1,000?
The $1000 for me would go to therapy for my son. The other $1,000 would go to a pet rescue.
Salad
What is one of your favorite songs from the eighties?
Oh! Tough one! There are so many!
But I'd have to go with Duran Duran on this one. Pretty much any song they sang, I was a huge Duran fan in the eighties!
Main Course
You enter a pet store. Which section do you go to first?
PUPPIES!!!!
Dessert
On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the highest, how athletic are you?
I am quite active. I wouldn't call myself athletic, but I do work out regularly and never stop moving through the day. I'd give myself about 7.5 or eight.
Bon appetite!

1 comment:

Just Nancy said...

Great feast! Mine is up, too.