Friday, May 26, 2006

Friday's Feast 95



Appetizer
How old were you when you got your first credit card?
I was eighteen, got my first real job at Pier One Imports. The Manager of the store said he could get me a card, and my whopping limit was $200!
Soup
When was the last time you felt out of place?
I felt out of place in high school. That was probably the last time.
Salad
Did you have a curfew when you were a teenager?
If so, what time did you have to be home?
I had a curfew of 8 pm pm school nights, unless there was a school function. The curfew was 11pm on weekends. When I was 16 I had a curfew of 9 on school nights, 12 on weekends. If I was ONE MINUTE LATE I was grounded!
Main Course
Name a person from history with whom you feel you have something in common.
I have always identified with Zelda Fitzgerald, you know, the bi-polar wife of F. Scott? Don't ask me why. I share a birthday with Hilary Clinton.
Dessert
When you read a newspaper, which section do you go for first?
I dont' read the paper. But when I used to buy a paper, the only reason I bought it was for the Crossword Puzzles. I am a crossword fanatic. LOVE to do crosswords.
In the past I used to read the obits first. Sometimes if I check the online local newspapers, I head there first. Kinda Morbid, eh?

No comments: