Monday, May 08, 2006

I am...

I AM: The Meme. Saw this on another blog that I got to from another blog. I really like it, so I thought I would start my day off thinking about myself, instead of all of the things I need to do!

I AM: a mom, daughter, sister, friend, lover/wife, cook, housekeeper, DOMESTIC GODDESS
I WANT: to go back to college someday
I WISH: My son could talk
I HATE: Loud Noises and people touching my hair
I MISS: My Nana
I HEAR: little noises! No really! I hear ringing in my ears most of the time.
I WONDER: what it would be like to be someone else
I REGRET: not finishing my master's degree
I AM NOT: a girly-girl. I dress plainly, no makeup, no fancy hair, no jewelry. Just me.
I DANCE: really badly, even after years of dance lessons!
I SING: at church, and I love it.
I CRY: mostly at night, when the kids are in bed and I am worn out from my stressful life.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: organized, especially with time.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: dinner, I love to cook.
I WRITE: Not well! My writing is atrocious at best, and I am too lazy to type.
I CONFUSE: many things. I have tons of info jumbled up in that brain of mine.
I NEED: I have everything I really need. Love, support, kindness, a roof over my head, a family that loves me. I really can't ask for more.
I SHOULD: get showered and dressed before the kids wake up
I START: five projects at a time
I FINISH: reading books

No comments: