Tuesday, May 16, 2006

My interview with James Lipton

I love the show, "Inside the Actor's Studio" with James Lipton. Will Ferrel on SNL used to do this amazingly funny rendition of it. Even funnier was the time that Will Ferrel made it onto the actual Show, and the two of them sat and interviewed each other.

So, later I saw this on a friend's blog, I HAD to do it for myself. Because I am a copycat and have no original ideas of my own? Maybe, but I also thought it would be fun. So, here goes:

What is your favorite word?
Potato

What is your least favorite word?
Child Abuse

What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Creatively: Hearing music. Spiritually: Hearing a favorite hymn or song. Emotionally: Being with someone I really care about.

What turns you off?
Rudeness, folks that think they are superior because of their designer tags and fancy cars. In the end, we all end up the same. Dust in the wind, dude.

What is your favorite curse word?
Well, I hate to admit it, but I do curse. Alot. And I usually say, "Dammit!" And now, so does my son.

What sound or noise do you love?
The sound of my boys laughing.

What sound or noise do you hate?
The sound of my children crying. I want to make it all better.

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
I love my own profession, motherhood. But, if you must make me choose, I'd love to be a sommelier.

What profession would you not like to do?
Doctor. I would never want to have to tell someone they or a loved one was going to die.

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
This is a loaded question. Since heaven exists (not if) I'd like to hear God say that I was a good mom, I tried my best, and that God knew I'd do a great job with Bugaboo and Bug Boy!

1 comment:

Just Nancy said...

Good job, M-j! Thanks for "taking" it!