Friday, May 26, 2006

GROSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Ok, don't mean to gross you out, but...
HOLY STINKIN' POOP, BATMAN!!!

I could just scream. It is pretty clear that my dog has issues. She has gotten into the trash several times over the past few months to get at her favorite foods (watermelon and chicken) and in the process, usually finds a dirty diaper. A really, really, REALLY dirty diaper! Bugaboo has major stomach issues, so you know it isn't pretty. And it STINKS. Not just your usual poop stink, either. We are talking nasty stuff.

Sorry if it is TMI!

Anywho, this morning I was making progress getting the house in order. Darling's sister comes in five days to stay with us for two weeks while their stuff is being moved across country. Since there has been so much going on, I have fallen behind in house work. This morning I was doing a GREAT job catching up. I put the trash out, went upstairs to wake Bugaboo up (he cannot sleep past 8 or else!) and went back down to take the trash bag down to the garage. It was too late. In the two minutes it took me to get Bugaboo out of bed, Shadow has already ripped open the bag, dragged out TWO dirty diapers, and completely chewed them up.

If you have a weak stomach, I apologize.

I am so blinkin' angry right now. I should NOT have put that bag on the porch without taking it to the garage, but I didn't know she was outside. I should have just carried it to the trash cans. But NOOOOO, the neighbors might see me in my nightgown! Bugaboo cannot sleep until 8:01! I have to have one more sip of tea! Excuses, excuses. It is my own stupid fault.

So, I just finished scrubbing my deck with soap, boiling water and an old scrub brush kept specifically for a nasty job. That it was!