Friday, May 12, 2006

Friday Feast

Appetizer
What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Chocolate. Plain ol' chocolate ice cream.
Soup
What are 3 things you would like to put in a time capsule?
A hand-held egg beater, a photograph and a good bottle of wine.
Salad
Name something you are 100% sure of.
I am 100% sure that I am loved for who I am and that I do not have to be anything for anyone except myself.
Main Course
What is something you do to calm yourself
when you're stressed or upset?
I eat. Salty, fattening, creamy comfort food. See my Thursday Thirteen list from this week if you need a hint.
Dessert
If you could receive an invitation to any important event,
what would you like it to be?
This is a tough one. I am not into "important events", but I think it would be cool to witness the birth of a baby. I have never seen anyone born, except for my own kids. I have been there when someone passed away, and it was sad but amazing to be there to witness someone going to peace. I'd love to see a baby brought into the world, loved by its parents, and hear its first cry!

3 comments:

Chaotic Mom said...

Great post today!

I like what you are 100% sure of. Great to know that about yourself.

Ooooohhh... I'm drooling over your Thursday 13!

Thanks for your input on my post yesterday. ;)

Just Nancy said...

Great answers! Thanks for visiting mine!

Virginia Revoir said...

Happy Mother's Day on Sunday!

I have a nice mother's day poem on my blog site if you want to visit at:

http://amazingsix.blogspot.com