Thursday, November 16, 2006

Oh yeah, I've been tagged

I normally don't like to do this stuff, but I wanted y'all to see how pathetic my purse is. I have never carried a purse (went right from backpacks to diaper bags) so this is new territory for me. So, without further ado, here is the list of things in my purse, thanks to Tracy for the tag:

  • Calender
  • credit cards
  • id cards for Y
  • License
  • pocket change
  • $7
  • pen
  • lip balm
  • Cell phone
  • sunglasses

Yup. That is it. Kinda sad, huh? I have never been a makeup kind of girl and I don't carry a hairbrush even. I think there is one in the glove compartment of my car. I used to just shove a wallet and whatever else I needed into a diaper bag. These days I don't even know where to put my keys (usually in my pocket).

Ok, I will tag...Crissie.

No comments: