Friday, October 27, 2006

Weekend Plans

Yesterday was such a whirlwind, I barely remember it.

Bugaboo missed the bus. They were kind enough to climb the steps to the door to put the new bus schedule inside but didn't bother to knock on it to see if we were coming. So, I opened it to bring him to the bus and they had already pulled away. I think they came early so we never heard it. Who knows.

I ended up driving him to school (45 minutes) since it was his last day at that school. My neighbor (who has a daughter that goes to Bug Boy's kindergarten and takes the same bus) said he'd put Bug Boy on his bus. Which was fine, except that the bus blew by the house and didn't pick him up, either. So my neighbor drove him to school. Good thing it is a handful of blocks.

I did manage to treat myself to SOS for breakfast. I figured I deserved it since my birthday was turning out so well. Once I got home I had to take Bugaboo to visit his new classroom. He loved it! I made several phone calls and got a teeny bit of housework done, but cancelled Bugaboo's therapist since he's been so "off."

So, here are the plans for the weekend:

Sister-in-law is visiting with her two-year-old.
May go see Grandmom, if the boys are finished with their sniffles. I do not want to bring any germs to a ninety-one-year-old woman who is in quickly-failing health.
Halloween parade with kids, if there is no deluge.
Trip to IKEA with kids and SIL if there is.
Yummy family dinners.
Church and Sunday School.
Bowling Birthday Party for Dino Boy. Bug Boy can hardly contain himself. His "twin."

Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Happy said...

Sounds like a great weekend. Enjoy!!!

Domestic CEO said...

Marj!
Here Karin and I were all set to TREAT you to SOS if you wanted it. I wish you would have let us know your plans had changed yet again - we could have helped you celebrate! :)