Friday, October 06, 2006

Things I am not doing today!

Going to the Y to workout (will try to get something in here)
Getting all of the Fall decorations out, like I planned
Taking Bugaboo to playgroup
Bugaboo's therapy with TSS
running two errands
Having coffee this afternoon with another Mom at Bugaboo's playgroup
Having breakfast with my best friend
Dropping things off at Goodwill
Taking my sweet ole time in the shower
Baking or cooking random things
Switching the rest of the fall/winter stuff
making appointments over the phone


Wanna know why? Bugaboo is home sick today. Very stuffy, didn't sleep a wink last night. Well, six hours, does that count? He slept most of the afternoon yesterday due to this cold and feels lousy now. He cannot breathe out of his nose and is developing a croupy cough. And the worst part is that because of the seizure medication he cannot take anything for the cold, since it could counteract the seizure meds and could actually CAUSE them. Uh, no thanks! So saline and tons of fluids are the order of the day. And hopefully a short nap (like, no more than an hour so he sleeps tonight!) for us once the Little Miss (my neighbor's kindergarten-aged daughter) gets on the bus for the afternoon. And we need to get that nap in before Little Miss, Middle Girl and Polite Boy get off the bus after school!

3 comments:

Happy said...

Aw, sorry your day had to be changed. I hope your little guy feels better.

Anonymous said...

OH.NO. Thing 1 has been stuffy for over a week - I didn't mention it because I thought it was allergies!

If it's little man's fault I'm sorry!

Anonymous said...

HEY --- I know what you DID DO! Post pictures!!!! Ya need us to come take em???