Saturday, October 07, 2006

This is what I did yesterday:




I was in a bit of a manic phase yesterday. Blame it on the full moon, high tide, stress level, lack of drugs, who knows. It started out innocently enough, cleaning out the boys' closets in order to put the dressers in the closets so that Bugaboo won't climb them and knock them over. And it ended with me gutting both rooms, taking apart furniture, swtiching their rooms, painting Bugaboo's new room and having Bug Boy's friends (Little Miss, Middle Girl and Polite Boy) help set his new room up (they were THRILLED to surprise him!). It took six hours from start to finish. Don't ask me what I was thinking (I wasn't!).

Anywho, at least it wasn't doing something drastic to my hair, which is what I normally do when I am manic.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks GREAT!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow MJ, amazing!

CryssyeR said...

So Cool! Do you want come over and help me with Dino's room next time you are in a manic mood? :)

Happy said...

It looks great!!! When I read about your manic phase I was totally amazed (and exhausted) just reading it! WOW, talk about productive!!!