Tuesday, July 18, 2006

When Darling is home sick

Ok. If you called out sick from work and felt like total C-R-A-P would you still call in to attend meetings? I mean, dial in, sit and listen to droning voices for hours, all the while using the phone so no one can call us and hogging the computer?

If he is really sick, then he shouldn't be working from home. Take the sick day, get charged for it, and DON'T pick up the phone or turn on that computer!!! Just my two cents.

The other thing that bothers me (since I am on a roll and all) is that I feel like I can't operate at my normal speed because he kinda hovers and makes comments. Like, you have 5 hours a day, why can't you get X/Y/Z done? You have been sitting down for 15 mins, why don't you go do______ (insert insane request here). Like I can't read e-mail! Or take a shower! Or heaven forbid I watch tv while I fold clothes (which I can't do, since he is using the bed as our office at the moment). But, I showed him! I still cleaned the bathrooms! So PBLTT!!!!

Got that out of my system. Feel much better. I think tomorrow I am going to call the boss and call out sick. HAHAHAHAHAAA!!!! They wouldn't know what to do!!!!

No comments: