Monday, July 17, 2006

Purse update

I went back to Goodwill today. Someone decided to clean up the area where all of the purses were previously in a big heap. No L.E.I purse. But I did get two cute lightweight skirts (cotton!) for summer, and two tank tops. Still can't find a decent white one. I tried every store in PA.

I am going to order the LL Bean purse after lunch. I know, it is expensive. But I am worth it. And, Darling almost bought me the Fossil purse this weekend, and it cost more than the LL Bean Purse! So THERE!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just going to post that you should spend the money and get a good purse. If you find one that you like, even if it's on the expensive side, you should spend the money because you KNOW it's a good investment.

Why not leather?

Anonymous said...

Okay, I just looked on the LL Bean site and I have no idea which purse you're interested in. Which one?

BTW, I told DH a few months ago that there are two things I WILL not use my own money for -- bras and purses. The bras because they're a necessary part of my wardrobe, and I'm buying better ones at VS these days, and purses because I am the holder of EVERYTHING when we go somewhere. So if I've got to carry DH's wallet, the boys' little toys, tissues, hand wipes, bug spray, sunscreen, hand sanitizer, etc., then I'm getting what I want in the way of purses and I will spend as much as I want (although I really wouldn't spend more than $75, and it'd have to be a REALLY great bag). Typically I spend less than $25 for a bag.

Anyway, let me know which purse you order. I like the leater backpack-looking one. I may get it for myself for the fall/winter months. I prefer a backpack because I just need my hands free.

Sheesh! Apparently I could go on and on about purses.