Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Conversations with Bug Boy

Or, more accurately, listening to Bug Boy's one sided conversation!

Here is an excerpt from this morning:

Mommy: What do you want for breakfast, Bug Boy?

Bug Boy: I think I'd like a cheese bagel. I had a cheese bagel yesterday. Yesterday was Tuesday. And you know what today is? Wednesday. Yup, yesterday was Tuesday and the day before that was Monday. I was sick on Monday and Tuesday, but I am not sick today because it is Wednesday. I am going to camp today. I did not go to camp yesterday or Monday. Yup, I was sick and went to the doctor on Monday. And yesterday was Tuesday so I stayed home. Daddy stayed home yesterday. Daddy stays home on Saturdays and Sundays. Yesterday was NOT Saturday or Sunday. It was Tuesday. And Daddy stayed home. Today is Wednesday and I am going to camp and tomorrow is Thursday and then comes Friday. We go swimming at camp on Fridays and Mondays. But on Monday I stayed home and did not go to camp and did NOT swim. But I went to the doctor's...

Mommy: Uh huh...

Yes. He is feeling better. We know when he talks for 4 hours without a breath or a word in edge-wise that he is feeling better...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your description cracks me up!! Glad he's feeling better and back to himself.