Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Snuggling

Warning: TMI!

So, let's just say that the month of March is nearly over and I relented and decided that I would indeed snuggle with Darling last night. You know, "snuggle?" Wink, wink, nudge, nudge. I figured, it is the end of the month, I am not ovulating, I am not in my fertile-myrtle mucus period so why not? And it was nice to relieve some stress. 'Nuff said.

Just us, kids asleep. Dog in the other room (because if we don't lock her out she stands by the bed whining and staring at us). Without getting graphic, I just want to comment that I feel like a teenager when we "snuggle" and it makes me feel alive. Amazing what S.E.X. can do for you, huh? I guess that is why people like it so much.

I don't worry about my sagging girls. I do not worry about my ample posterior. I do not worry about the crow's feet or pimples on my face, nor the fact that I haven't shaved in three days (well, Darling might worry). I do not worry about the ONE stretch mark on my belly and the FIVE MILLION Stretch marks on my girls. I do not worry about thigh dimples or varicose veins. It's just me and Darling. An out of body experience. A nice vacation.

We need to do this more often...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, personal time. Glad you guys reconnected! The dog always stares and thinks we're playing. She wants to play too, lol.
Tracy

Lucy T said...

Vacation?

CryssyeR said...

I'm jealous - I haven't had that kind of attention in weeks. No wonder I'm not pregnant, huh? LOL

Truthfully, I am glad you got to decompress a bit. Good for you.