Thursday, February 01, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

13 Reasons I don't feel like doing a &$@^(* thing today...
  1. I have cramps
  2. I am spotting mid-cycle. Again.
  3. I haven't gotten a period in four months
  4. I am calling the OB/GYN to find out WTF is going on here.
  5. DH was sleep-walking last night and I had to chase him to bed twice. At midnight and 3am. He heard a dog barking, went downstairs to "let Shadow in." She was sleeping on the bed with us. Then he checked to make sure the fireplace doors were shut because it might be dangerous to leave them open. We haven't had a fire in four days.
  6. Bug Boy woke up at 5 singing. Or rather didn't wake up. He was sleeping and singing.
  7. Bugaboo had to be put back into bed SIX TIMES last night. He laughed every time. I didn't find it so endearing after the third time.
  8. The cramps are causing my lower back to THROB and my hips to ache. I am very active so this is making me nuts. All I want to do is park on the couch and flip channels.
  9. The dog ate a chocolate chip granola bar. She ain't feeling so good this morning, y'all. We are going to the vet this morning.
  10. I have to go BACK to the store because after I did my weekly shopping, two lists came home from schools and I need to send in a few things. That and we do not have Elmer's glue, for some odd reason. We only have glue sticks and it is difficult to glue 100 candy corns to a piece of cardboard for "100 day" when you only have glue sticks. And Hot glue melted the candy and didn't work, so you are starting all over again.
  11. I made my daily phone calls this morning. Three appointments made or switched at duPont. I am still on the waiting list for Dermatology and I am annoyed. I told them as much when I called, the supervisor is calling me back at 9:30. I've been trying to get an appointment since last December. 2005. That mole needs to come OFF!
  12. It is snowing, yet again. The kids need a good pile of it to play. I am sick of sweeping it off of the sidewalk. It is a very long sidewalk when you live on a corner!!!
  13. I feel like I haven't been out to do something social in ages. I keep thinking of our date weekend for our anniversary in November. I missed the kids but it was SO NICE to get away and sleep in and eat when we wanted and do what we wanted. I think I need another day like that soon.
Sorry for the bad attitude. I am extremely hormonal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

{{{{{{{{{{{{{mj}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I wish could send ya a virtual midol. I know you hate taking meds.