Friday, June 30, 2006

Another one bites the dust!

WOOHOO!
Borg has assimilated another! RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!

My sister, who has been following my blog, is now starting her own. She put her first post up last night. I can't wait to see what she does in the future, since she is a very creative person. She sing, plays guitar, writes poetry, paints and even used to write short stories. She hasn't done anything very creative in a while (I don't mean that in a bad way, I just mean she hasn't kept up with her hobbies lately) so it will be neat to read her blog. Please stop by and visit her! I have her on my links bar.

Now I have to get the other five doing it! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Except one sister is very computer savvy, the other can sort of do a few things (like E-mail and surf) one brother has three jobs and is a cop and would NEVER post stuff online and the other two, well, let's just say that they are more myspace material.

We are off for the weekend, heading to our paradise (family cabin) for a weekend of R&R. HA! I made a funny! R&R with kids! As if!

No comments: