Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Thirteen Reasons Marj Maintains a Blog

  1. All of the other kids do it.
  2. It is a geeky thing to do, and geek is chic!
  3. I find it therapeutic, almost like keeping a diary.
  4. It gives me a creative outlet.
  5. Blogging is a nice distraction from what is going on around me. Which is ALOT.
  6. I feel empowered to be able to tell my story in my own words.
  7. So that my IRL friends can keep up with my inner-most thoughts when they can't see me, and so I don't have to post it all on flying-in-PA-Delco.
  8. I like 'puters and this is just another way to sit in front of one.
  9. I am hoping to be discovered and become a famous Hollywood Writer.
  10. I am trying to develop Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
  11. It is good practice for playing the piano. The more I type, the better fine-motor coordination I develop, the better I can play more difficult pieces.
  12. I am hoping someone Googles "Baby Ax Murder Bug collection Autism" and finds my site.
  13. Tens of people are counting on me for inspiration and entertainment and therefore read my blog with an avid desire.

1 comment: