Monday, April 02, 2007

Say WHAT???

I read too much.

I read into it too much.



I love red.

I don't love red on me.



I feel more alive then I have in months!

I have a sore throat and feel like crap.



My best buddy has been sick for a week and I miss talking to her.

She needs to stop buying raw milk.



Darling took a sick day today.

He wasn't really sick. He just wanted to sleep in and do odd jobs.



Bug Boy may be higher functioning but I am having more difficulty with him than Bugaboo.

It is only Day One of his One week vacation.



Bugaboo has been stripping constantly but we've been attempting potty training today with interesting results.

He either pees and strips or waits until he is finished his required time on the potty and pees in the undies as soon as they are back on. Grrrr.



Ice cream made my throat feel better.

I want more.



We spent most of the time today outdoors!

I am sneezing and coughing from being outside so much.



I finally put away too-small clothes from the boys and found ANOTHER bag of shirts I bought for Bugaboo.

I need to stop buying clothes for Bugaboo. His brother is growing so fast that the clothes are hardly worn. Except jeans. He has a little thing going to see how many knees he can rip out of his jeans.



My single mom friend visited today after I watched her son while she went to his IEP.

I pray I am never single, I am sooo lucky to have Darling. But some days he drives me nutso.



I love my home. I love my neighbors. I love my family.

I wish I could just snap my fingers and the walls would paint themselves.



I hate shaving.

I wore capri pants today.



Today I could not bring myself to get a shower.

When I have a headache or feel sick I cannot stand the feeling of getting wet.



I love green.

I don't love green tea.



We are going on a date this weekend.

We are going to a matinee because I know I cannot stay up past eight.



I currently sound like I've been smoking two packs a day for years.

I have never touched cigarettes in my life. But I AM an alto.



I am addicted to cheese and potatoes.

No one is surprised to hear me proclaim this, are they?

No comments: