Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I PROMISED I would do this once a week, so here I am.
Been a crazy bunch of days, as of late. Appointment after appointment, drive to this therapy and that one. Add in the usual family craziness and you got yerself a whopping-good crazy-as-hell time.
Plus, for good measure, we are throwing in some home improvement. Nothing says, "Fight with yer husband and scream at yer kids" like a good ole fashioned home improvement project.
Not done yet? How about the sickies? Yeah! That's it! Getting sick would REALLY blow this whole thing wide open! YAHOOO!!!
Ok, I am done venting the stress. But seriously, I finally got the reports from the developmental ped, so it is official. Now I can forward them to the appropriate "peeps" (sorry Wil) and we will be kosher.
Ok, been home for 1/2 an hour, must be time to leave for the next therapy!

Forcast: Sunny and bright, beautiful day!

No comments: