Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Can you believe I am doing this?

I always said I'd try this Blog thing. After reading so many from my friends, I decided to give it a try!
We call our boys Baby Bugs because my niece and nephews call Dh "Uncle Bug." It is really difficult for a 2-year-old to say "Uncle Isaac!" When we had our boys, the Baby Bug thing kinda fit. Although our Four-year-old now insists he is "Bug Boy," because he is "Not a baby!" And our younger son is now called Bugaboo.

I am keeping this Blog because sometimes I just feel the need to get my feelings out there, and who the heck keeps a diary these days? Hence, the blog. So much has been happening these days. But I digress. I will fill in all of the details later. I'll start from the very beginning, a very good place to start...HAHAHA! Sorry, I come from a long line of movie buffs, I'll be throwing those in there from time to time.

Todays feelings Forecast: Frazzled with a 70% chance of meltdowns.

No comments: